STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

10.14.2012

The Final Countdown!

Just one more day before the Kickstarter fundraiser closes for my Spring 2013 photo shoot.  Don't miss out on a chance to get a collection look book, tee shirt, logo embossed leather cuff or a pair of my popular rib knit arm warmers (pictured below). 
 
STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK
Fall 2012
(Photo: Randy Brooke / Model: Daria)
 
And since the opportunity to collaborate with me on a custom piece went pretty quickly, I updated the project to include one more!   I'm in the process of writing a blog post explaining the entire process I go through when I create my one-of-a-kind pieces and how much time is involved. You'll see that the $1000 offer on my Kickstarter campaign is quite a bargain!!  Hurry up before it's too late!
 
 
 
 And now I will leave you with a little bit of cheese...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment