STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

3.01.2011

Silver Streak

Just another little snippet to draw you in (hopefully)!  I'm working my way through my Fall Collection, one piece at a time, and I'm simply in love with the silver coated grey wool fabric that is taking shape right now as a new jacket piece. 

swatch card

Okay, I know it's pretty difficult to see what's going on here, but the "big reveal" will happen soon enough.  Meanwhile, I don't want to spoil it, I just want to entice you! 

a jacket starting to form...

4 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous; grey and silver always have that beautiful, moody quality.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it flannel on one side and silver foilesque on the other?? And does the jacket bisect at the centre back zipper? Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^Neither can I! This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete