STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

5.29.2011

Party Time! Stacy's Style List

Memorial Day marks the official beginning of summer, barbecues and cook outs.  Wondering what to wear?  I found some casual, comfortable, yet flirty party dresses perfect for an outdoor occasion...



Cacharel, speckle printed cotton sundress: $1,860
available at Barneys


Prada, cotton/linen dress: $970
available at Neiman Marcus


Boss Black, silk/cotton plaid dress: $595 
available at Saks


Malene Birger, cotton jersey striped maxi dress: $245
available at Saks


All Saints, cotton Ikat printed dress: $165
available at All Saints stores

4 comments:

  1. A very cool summer edit, love the Prada but like the All Saints price tag the best (they make the best skin tight jeans, I think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw sweetie darling, you picked my dress! Have you seen me wearing it? At least now, I know I have good taste.

    Christine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would all look fantastic on you and horrible on me! Mind you, I'd love to be able to wear the floaty, maxi halter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't you pick out anything snug-fitting for me? ;-)

    ReplyDelete