STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

6.25.2012

Wendy Wears It Well!

One of the things I pride myself on as a designer is that I try to make clothes that women can wear -- all women, not just models.  So, it gives me such pleasure to see my pieces on real women with busy lives.  I am lucky to have stylish, confident, smart and sexy clients like Wendy Brandes.  Wendy wears a lot of my pieces and she is probably the best walking advertisement anyone could ask for!  Here is the talented jewelry designer in a dress from my "MODern World" collection...


To view the rest of the collection, check out my Fall 2012 page on my site...

2 comments:

  1. Wendy looks very chic in that dress. It's perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone was complimenting me on that dress that night!

    ReplyDelete