STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel


Color Of The Moment: Blue Curacao

I'm feeling Blue!  Bye bye orange... I'm so fickle.

Mediterranean Sea, Majorca, Spain

It's summer and blue is everywhere -- sky, sea, and fashion.  Pantone's "Blue Curacao," color #15.4825, is my pick of the moment. 

My new blue polish
color 471 by Brucci

Aquas and turquoise blues are always in style, so it's likely you will be able to find a pretty blue hue in the stores on any given day. 

And Pantones' 2010 color of the year, "Turquoise" #15.5519, (just a touch less yellow than the "Blue Curacao") is still perfectly fine to wear in 2011!

Feeling blue yet?


  1. You should be modeling one of my rings with those nice nails!

  2. blue coracao, what a beautiful color!