STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

7.13.2011

Color Of The Moment: Blue Curacao

I'm feeling Blue!  Bye bye orange... I'm so fickle.

Mediterranean Sea, Majorca, Spain

It's summer and blue is everywhere -- sky, sea, and fashion.  Pantone's "Blue Curacao," color #15.4825, is my pick of the moment. 

My new blue polish
color 471 by Brucci


Aquas and turquoise blues are always in style, so it's likely you will be able to find a pretty blue hue in the stores on any given day. 


And Pantones' 2010 color of the year, "Turquoise" #15.5519, (just a touch less yellow than the "Blue Curacao") is still perfectly fine to wear in 2011!

Feeling blue yet?

2 comments:

  1. You should be modeling one of my rings with those nice nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue coracao, what a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete