STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

9.25.2011

BIOHAZARD VIDEO!!

It's here, it's finally here!  Hope you guys enjoy it... feel free to share!  Isn't it incredible what a little crowdsourcing/fundraising can accomplish?  Thank you to everyone who contributed, supported, participated and rooted for me!!!  I'm so happy with the result and so grateful that you guys all helped make it happen!


STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK
SPRING 2012 : BIOHAZARD COLLECTION

5 comments:

  1. What fun to see the models in action. WendyB's ass does not look fat! She'd look great in the orange jump suit.

    I really love the bride with the helmet.

    Good job Stacy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love the video and of course your interview as much as I loved the show and the clothes! Still editing the hundreds of photos the Punk Glam Princess took, but I'll hopefully have something up soon...
    XXX
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely fabulous! i will be sure to post this on my blog! everyone needs to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collection. It is different - it's flashy and fun...

    This may come across as a bit direct, but if you ever need assistance on a show or something - someone to run around like a nut - would love to help out...if not, best of luck! and i will keep my eye open.

    loveee macaroons too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing Stacy! So sorry i missed it live. Great collection and relevant inspiration. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete