STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

3.04.2013

Butt Cleavage Anyone?



black evening dress, Thierry Mulger, circa 1995

While doing a little research for the students in my class, I came across this incredible photo of a Mugler dress.  It got me thinking about the ridiculous new dress code CBS tried to enforce at this years' Grammy Awards.  Let's see that again (and click here if you want to read my Oscar post)...

Please be sure that buttocks and female breasts are adequately covered.  Thong type costumes are problematic.  Please avoid exposing bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks and buttock crack.  Bare sides or under curvature of the breasts is also problematic.  Please avoid sheer see-through clothing that could possibly expose female breast nipples.

So, obviously this dress would be banned.  However, I think it would be great for a black tie event, don't you?

4 comments:

  1. I have "Ass Like That" by Eminem stuck in my head now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace in back makes her butt look like boobs. So funny :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO. They deserve to Lil' Kim'd for that ridiculous code.

    ReplyDelete