STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

10.28.2010

Molto Bene!

Ah Italy... why do you tease me so?  You lavish me with your luxurious fabrics.  You inundate me with style and originality.  You taunt me with techno textiles, mesmerize me with material and impress me with special finishes.

Lovely packaging and it cracks me up that it was sent "extremely urgent."
Italians takes their fabric seriously!

They're all so wonderful, where is a girl to start?  How can I choose?  I want you all!  My Fall line needs you!  Viva Italia!

2 comments:

  1. Just thinking about that as I did a second walk last weekend, bewildered, through H&M and realized that I do NOT aspire to 13.99 dresses and glad they exist but ... next please.

    The luxury of good fabrics and beautifully made ... sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you're going to do with those!

    ReplyDelete