STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

1.19.2012

Faux Ostrich Anyone?

I'm still pushing forward with my Kickstarter campaign to raise funds for my fall 2012 collection and I've recently added another sponsor tier to the project.  A contribution of $1000 will not only get you a custom faux ostrich vest, but it will help an up-and-coming designer (ME!) to show this season at New York Fashion Week.  Not into ostrich?  No problem!  I have a variety "prize" categories for different sponsorship levels.  Maybe you'd rather have a pair of retro sunglasses with my logo or a mug, keychain, tote bag or a collection T-shirt?  Check out my project on Kickstarter and if you're feeling generous, please make a donation -- you'll instantly become a fashionista... one of the cool kids (in my book!!).

long faux ostrich vest from my fall 2012 collection (shorter option available!)

3 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous vest! Best wishes for full funding, Stacy. I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I could help Stacy, you really deserve to show your stuff at New York Fashion Week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I saw the faux ostrich, it's great.

    ReplyDelete