STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

12.22.2010

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

This is actually an update to my previous post.  I found this vintage photo today at my parents house and I wanted to share a better view of my favorite gift ever -- my dollhouse.  Note the patterned polyester pants I was sporting, while my sister was trendy in tartan!  I'm not sure why I have a pointed head, but I still look pretty happy sitting in front of the mansion. 

my sister and I circa 1975

I also came across the illusive Dusty Gymnastic Set!  I couldn't so much as even find a photo of this on Google when I checked last week, so for all I know this could be the only one in existence!  You get a clear view of all of the gymnastic apparatus on the box and you can see just how elated I was. 

shredding presents in 1976!

Well, this year it's all about my nephew.  There is something therapeutic about spending time with a kid.  So innocent and pure, it is hard to even comprehend.  No pressure, no worries.  The most exciting part of the day is -- ALL day and the most depressing part is going to bed.  I think, just for one day, it would be nice to be a kid again!  Have a fun and fantastic day my taffetadarlings!

my nephew... happy as a clam

1 comment: