STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

12.18.2011

I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

I love white.  And I say that white after Labor Day is fine as long as it's style and fabric appropriate.  In other words, summer linen should be shelved for, well... summer.  Try cashmere or wool, angora, mohair or leather instead!

This is my white Christmas wish list and I have been a very good girl this year, so I'm hoping Santa will bring me all of these yummy items...


 Movado watch


Ann Demeulemeester white leather pants Spring 2011 on sale now at Neiman Marcus  for $1118 (from $3195)!!
photo credit Yanis Vlamos/GoRunway.com via Style.com


Max Mara Fall 2011 Alpaca coat with fur collar

 
">
leather Barcelona chair

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you, those are brilliant! Especially the pants. I have two white watches, and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, but that coat is amazing.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete