STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

8.27.2012

Chicago Gold Coast Fashion Show

I'm thrilled to tell my Taffetadarlings that I have been asked to show my Fall 2012 "Modern World" collection at the 57th Gold Coast Fashion Award Show in Chicago in September.  The show is also a charity event and a competition.  I'll be competing against seven other well-known and established designers such as; FGI Rising Star winner (2012) Wes Gordon, Lyn Devon and Rubin Singer to name a few.  Previous winners include: Oleg Cassini, Bill Blass, Carolyn Roehm, Anne Klein, Donna Karan, Monique Lhuillier and Dennis Basso.  Not bad, huh?

 
Whether or not I end up winning the competition, I feel very honored to be part of an event that not only celebrates young, up-and-coming talent, but also serves as a fundraiser (hosted by the Children's Service Board) benefiting Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago -- one of the top children's hospitals in the nation.

Below is a video "sneak peek" of the magazine shoot.  How nice of them to use my outfit for the thumbnail! 



flattered that tha
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!!!! Wish I could be there!

    Christine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish I could be there to cheer you on, but I'll be sending "winning" vibes your way! XXX Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, I'm very excited for you and I know I'm biased but I really think you're going to win this one.

    ReplyDelete