STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

6.28.2010

My Favorite Accessory

Like any female, I have an affinity for shoes and handbags.  I covet my 'chunky' ring collection, I have a slight obsession for sunglasses and I'm constantly buying hats that sit, ignored, in my closet desperately hoping to come out one day.

Starting young!  My nephew, Adam examines my bracelet (by Pollini).  Are we in the presence of a budding jewelry designer?  Wendy Brandes can be his mentor!

But, my favorite accessory is my nephew, Adam!  What a cutie.  The little flirt turned one yesterday and I was able to grab him for a quick photo op before he got birthday cake in his hair!

Dress: Max Mara
Shades: Max Mara
Shoes: Via Spiga
Arm Candy: Nephew, Adam

5 comments:

  1. Are you wrenching him away from the outlet in the first picture? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! enjoy your time with him...they grow up so fast...i love the time i spend with my nieces...it's great being an aunt...ins't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable!

    And—your arms! Wowee!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutie pie! And how coincidental that you and Wendy both have little toddler nephews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete