STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

6.22.2010

White Hot

I love this time of year because I can wear WHITE! Not that white is unacceptable any other time of the year (as I posted about recently), but I can wear summer white, which is a special kind of white. My wardrobe is pretty much black, white and shades of grey so I tend to wear black in the winter, white in the summer and grey in between. Rocket science, I know!

There is just something about white that makes me feel happy, new, and clean. I’ll wear white jeans, white T-shirts, white nail polish. I’ll buy white tulips, sleep on white fluffy pillows. White, white, fields of white… wait… wheat…it's fields of WHEAT.

"Wheat?  I'm dead and they're talking about wheat?"

Here’s what on the top of “Stacy’s Style List” right now…


Resort '11, left to right: Bottega Veneta, Celine, Preen
Photos: Firstview (Style.com)

6 comments:

  1. i'm with yah...love love love summer white...crisp clean & cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes. White ... by the way, that Celine dress is so wonderful. Perfect for vintage white petticoats too, my fave for over bathing suits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in light colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so afraid of white jeans but love the idea of white tulips. I'm going to look for them today! Me thinks it will bring some freshness to my AC-lacking apartment.

    ReplyDelete