STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

8.05.2010

Alive and Kicking!

Hello my taffetadarlings!  Good news... I am 112% funded for my upcoming presentation during NY Fashion Week in September!  THANK YOU to everyone who is rooting for me, supporting me and sponsoring me. It's not too late to get involved if you want to contribute.  Kickstarter will keep accepting donations until the scheduled end date, September 8th.  I am trying to make it to 200% -- what do you think, can I do it?  I was very conservative when I gave Kickstarter my goal because if the project falls short in the end, it gets ZERO, NADA, ZILCH.  Big fat goose egg!  Well, I can breath a bit easier knowing that the project will, in fact, be funded (screaming with joy inside!), I still have a ton of work to do!  I'd better get going...

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK Spring 2011 Collection is "Alive and Kicking"

5 comments:

  1. It's definitely a challenge to pick the right amount for Kickstarter. I think starting conservatively is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your theme! And I think you played it right. I have confidence you will get to 200 % - those models gotta eat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy that you got all your funding. The world needs to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I found your blog today through BonBonRoseGirls - your designs are so fabulous. I'm in love <3

    ReplyDelete