STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

8.04.2010

Oooh La La!

OK, I'm just gonna say it... "Thanks Mom!"  Well, if you can't get your family to rally behind you, how can you expect others to, right?  So, my beautiful mother, Suzette sponsored this lovely, sleek dress.  I think if she had left it up to my dad he would have selected one of the shorter dresses!  Anyway, say bonjour to "The Suzette."  Ooh la la!!


Also, I seem to be having trouble with the link/widget to Kickstarter on my blog.  It is redirecting to some bizarre and completely unrelated site.  I have contacted them about this technical glitch and I'm still waiting to get it resolved.  So, in the meantime, you (and your co-workers, relatives, friends and enemies can click on the link below to bring them to my Kickstarter page.

Thanks everyone!!
Kick Me! 

5 comments:

  1. What are moms for? Yesterday I was musing about whether my (fashion obsessed) child will one day be a designer. (She does lots of sketching and "fashion design" for her dolls.) I thought about how fabulous that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She made an excellent choice. It's going to be stunning on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She made a very nice move and a killer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your father will be pleased with this choice; just look at that high slit!

    Another stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzette is gorgeous! Congratulations on another sponsorship!

    ReplyDelete