STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

8.09.2010

Super Sunday!

Hello my taffetadarlings!  I hope you all had a good weekend, I know I did!  In fact, I had a super weekend.  Yesterday, I got two more sponsors for my girls!  Yeah!  I'm only going to share one with you today, you'll have to stay tuned for the other one tomorrow :-)  Patience my darlings, patience...


Meet Jocelyn, the newest member of the STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK family for Spring 2011.

5 comments:

  1. your sketches are so good ...
    I'm in for next season.

    hope there's been WWD and NYT stories on your collection and how you're getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way the bodice looks on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the sponsors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These designs are such lovelies.

    ReplyDelete