STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

2.27.2011

Black Swan Evening

I've been hearing good things about this film for song long now (even before Ms. Portman started collecting awards for her performance), and I finally got to see it last night.  I admit, I was kind of "off the bandwagon" for a bit after Portman's acceptance speech upon receiving the Golden Globe for Best Actress.  She is such a talented actor -- I've always been a fan of her work and have always appreciated that she tends to fly under the radar unlike most Hollywood starlets.  Unfortunately, her "Golden moment," or prenatal, hormonal, turrets-like outburst exclaiming, "He TOTALLY wants to sleep with me," kind of swayed me.  I cringed.  Let's take a look at that again, shall we??

Portman's speech -- okay, so it's obviously been embellished, but it's still fun!
Anyway, after a bit of time passed, I have forgiven Natalie (rumor has it, she's relieved!).  She was incredible in the role and it was clear how much she prepared, trained and disciplined herself.  Impressive.  I wish a little bit of that would rub off on me!  Perhaps it has -- It didn't hit me until later that evening that I had worn my old Moschino T-shirt that reads "VOULEZ VOUS COUCHER AVEC MOI?"  Ironic?  Subliminal?  Perhaps!  But, I can guarantee that I won't be going on National television to announce who does!

close up from 2009

wearing the shirt last night... hitting on a giant rabbit
hey... a lady doesn't kiss and tell!

6 comments:

  1. Uh. that rabbit looks mighty happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with that video. It makes me laugh. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. When I first saw that acceptance speech I thought she tipsy. Then I realized she was pregnant and was just giving one of the most awkward speeches ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm gonna have to fight k.line for that t-shirt =)...this post is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete