STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

2.07.2011

In The Trenches

The trench coat is a fashion staple, a classic piece that never goes out of style.  I like to see how designers update this piece every season to keep it fresh and to give the customer a reason to buy another trench coat!  These are some of my favorite trenches of the moment...

Belstaff's hooded trench with zip

 

Burberry's updated classic


Céline's modified trench

 


MaxMara's military trench in a fresh looking grey


Balmain's cheetah trench

 
my favorite, Dsquared² leather and fabric trench

7 comments:

  1. You said the magic words..."buy more than one".

    I'm off and shopping now!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE trenches of all varieties!! Am looking to add a shorter classic version of the Burberry to my repertoire this spring! All fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selections!! you can never own too many trenches. the jacket in the last photo is my favorite of the bunch as well!

    xo <a href="wwww.jewelrydosedaily.com/> Jewelry Dose Daily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all but that Dsquared one is fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three, myself: black, gold, and pink. Yes, pink!

    Will you ever do/have you ever done a trench?

    ReplyDelete