STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

2.14.2011

Happy VD

Okay, so Valentine's Day is nothing but a "Hallmark Holiday," but it still gives a girl an excuse to request gifts!  These are a few of my favs that would be perfect for this occasion...

Wendy Brands "Diana Ring" with diamonds
$6250


Agent Provacateur Purse Spray
$55

Alexander McQueen red patent clutch with skull knuckles (for the AP spray!)
at Saks for $1785


Cesare Paciotti black spikes with lace printed soles


Valentino one-shoulder black lace dress
available at Bergdorf Goodman for $3990


luxurious cashmere wrap by Loro Piana
available at Neiman Marcus for $625


Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut Champagne
at various locations for around $80

And... anything from La Maison Du Chocolat!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love!

    And I heart those lace-print shoe soles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually would like everything here - except the dress wouldn't suit me. The booze, jewels and chocolate, however... And the heel on that shoe is art. How could you walk on it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wendy ring is beautiful and I would do anything to have lace soles on all my shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you received all of this and more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you get those shoes, I forbid you to wear them anywhere except on carpet!

    As for the ring, wear it EVERYWHERE!

    Happy VD (a day late).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of wonderful choices here. A bit late to the party- hope you had a wonderful VDay!!

    ReplyDelete