STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

2.25.2010

Rule, Britannia!

Bloody hell...London Fashion Week is officially over, so before I turn my attention to Milan, I wanted to bid farewell to London.  I'm closing with a "Top Twenty" list of things I love about Britian...Cheers!


1. Music -- Bryan Ferry, Duran Duran, Adam Ant, Sex Pistols, Beatles, Stones...










2. Fashion -- McQueen (RIP), Vivienne Westwood, Jonathan Saunders, John Richmond...


















3. Absolutely Fabulous


















"Sweetie, darling.  Sweetie... darling."

4. Harvey Nichols




















A shopper's paradise

5. The Tate Modern













6. Monty Python

The Holy Grail of comedy!

7. Jeremy Irons and Ralph Feinnes

I don’t really need to explain, do I?

8. Rowan Atkinson
Who doesn’t love Mr. Bean?

 9. The original "Office" and Ricky Gervais












10. Agent Provocateur



 








11. The Young Ones

When MTV had good shows!

12. Eddie Izzard













13. Tea and Scones

















14. Hyde Park











15. 007














“Shaken, not stirred.”


16. Aston Martin













The original Bond car


17. Portobello Market













18. Savile row















19. Fish and Chips


















20. John Inman

The hilarious Mr. Humphries!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, great clips! I love your London vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, the only reason I had kids in the first place is so I could say "sweetie darling...get mummy her vodka"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love the london vibe...need to go back...soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video and I agree with them all.
    http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete