STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

2.01.2010

Taffeta Darling!

There’s no point in recapping the Grammy’s because by now, we’ve all read about it in a number of papers and online sources. Anyway, the show can be summed up rather quickly… Beyonce, Beyonce, Gaga, Elton, Taylor, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kings of Leon, Taylor, Beyonce, MJ. The incomparable Steve Martin took home a Grammy for best bluegrass album! Congrats Steve, way to kick some banjo butt! Another Steve (Stephen Colbert) won for best comedy album. Cheers Stephen! Dynamic duo David Byrne and Brian Eno grabbed the Grammy for best recording package.




 Today is my one month anniversary in blogville, so I thought I would repost this hilarious clip from Young Frankenstein… the inspiration for my blog name! Enjoy…

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first month!!! That's so exciting. I loved Lady Gaga and Elton. I thought they were the most amazing duo that night. I also liked Mary J and Andrea Bocelli together. Very interesting pairing. xoxo, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the first month...and may i say...quite an enjoyable month of some fabulous posts!

    looking forward to more more more... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great addition to the blog community! I'm so glad Wendy made you start up. Can't wait to see what you're writing about on your 1 year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 1 month!
    and i think your grammy breakdown was the best yet haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy one month anniversary!! And what about Pink??

    ReplyDelete