STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

5.18.2010

La Dolce Vita

As promised, I'm sharing a bit more of my leopard lined dress that I mentioned in my last post. Thank God I don't have to pay Roberto Cavalli any royalties for his patent absurd claim on the invention of leopard print!

busy Wendy Brandes poses with one her pooches, Henry, on their way out for a walk

The lovely and talented jewelry designer, WendyB (whose Cleopatra earrings are featured in the Sex in the City 2 film -- click here to find out where you can purchase these glorious dangles) for whom I designed this dress, offered to pose for a photo op. Doesn't she look divine? It's so rewarding to see my pieces on beautiful people (well, ALL of my clients are beautiful!).


chatting with her publicist

As most of you are aware, Wendy is an extremely busy woman, but she is one of the most glamorous people I know.  I've never seen her without a perfect pout -- I mean, her lipstick never moves.  I'm beginning to think she had it tattooed on like Michael Jackson's eyeliner, except that the color changes occasionally.  MAC cosmetics should seriously hire her as their spokesperson... if she could squeeze it into her schedule.


multitasking... getting dressed, reading the Style section of the Times while on the phone (and I think she may have been chewing gum!) 

Gigi needed attention too...

16 comments:

  1. I love the details—exposed zipper and animal print lining. Great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy always looks amazing but this dress is stupendous on her. This could totally be my favorite dress ever - classic, lady, pure unadulterated vamp: perfection.

    Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so freaking gorgeous I can't stand it. AMAZING dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all of my beautiful girls! Your comments are so sweet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous dress! it's perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress! Wendy wears it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm echoing La Belette, gorgeous and i want one! and I'm totally intrigued by the back zipper.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fabulous. Dress is so amazing. I love the detailing - the leather trim, exposed zipper and leopard lining. A classic piece for sure, but with special touches that make this dress so unbelievably special. Miss W really looks awesome in it. You both need to collaborate on a special line.

    ReplyDelete
  9. classic with a hint of sexy fun...i love it...the dress is amazing...lovein the back zipper...

    and wendyb...does she look bad in anything? uh...i think not!

    you made me laugh at your description of wendyb and her lipstick...seriously...she makes it looks so effortless...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO beautiful, Stacy. The neckline is perfect as is the hip detail - and I LOVE how you expose the zipper. Add the leopard lining and I am blown away. I hope you get tons of commissions for this piece. It is excellent!

    PS: Have you considered doing an Etsy shop or selling your clothes through your blog? I would happily promote you to my readers!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wendy is simply fab. She is super funny not to mention very gracious in person. I love her spunky attitude. She looks great in her dress

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is amazing and so are those shoes... and the pup, of course too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the animal print lining in the back...very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very Beautiful Dress!!! Everything about it perfect. Dress is classic
    "Super Chic". Fabric, details, and of course the Leopard print lining, an
    amazing touch...... A definite staple for years to come.
    Wendy B looks ( as usual ) FABULOUS. What a figure!!!

    ReplyDelete