STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

7.22.2010

NYC

I love my city.  I had one of those days when I stopped every so often to look around me and acknowledge that fact. 

I had a coffee in Bryant Park and I got there toward the end of a presentation put on by Broadway in the Park.  How lucky that I live in a city where I can sit in a beautiful park and drink gourmet coffee while I catch a bit of a Broadway show?

singing and sunshine

From the park I made my way into the garment center to one of my favorite fabric stores.  As usual, I got lost in their gorgeous and exotic merchandise from all over the world.  I need to stop gravitating toward the $200 per yard qualities!  Ouch.

$210?  Really?  AND it's narrow goods...

When I left the fabric store, I bumped into Elvis.  Yes, that's what I said, it's not a typo.  How lucky that I happened to have my camera on me today!  Enjoy...

Hunka Hunka Burnin' Love

3 comments:

  1. OMG! What an encounter! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what is he doing in New York ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny-- def a great NY story! NY is the only place I've said "hey look at that clown" (several times mind you) and it actually was one! Gotta love NY!

    ReplyDelete