STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

7.30.2010

Feelin' The Love!

As you all know, I am putting together a small collection for Spring 2011.  While I'm very excited to take my private client business to the next level, I am terrified at the same time!  This is a lot for one person to take on and I definitely feel the pressure.  I've been trying to raise funds to help finance my mission and I wanted to thank everyone for their support.  You've all been great!

Some of you have gone beyond the call of duty and given me a "guest spot" in your blog.  Who knew the world of blogging would be so supportive.  There is a lot of camaraderie in the blogosphere!  Check out these mentions I got from four lovely women, all of whom have extremely interesting, creative, informative and well-written blogs.  If I were you, I would add them to my daily "must read" list.

The Bon Bon Rose Girls -- thank you Kristin S. and Megan
 Fabulous Finds -- thank you Elena
 40 Is the New Fabulous -- thank you Jen
K-Line -- thank you Kristin M

6 comments:

  1. Stacy: I can only imagine how much work goes into your new line. Of course, you have years of industry experience, but a new gig is a new gig! I have every confidence that it is going to be tres popular. Then we'll say we knew you when. (Although, if we're famous at that point, we'll wear your dresses on the red carpet. And you can say you knew us when too :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. XOXO. I just know this collection is gonna rock everyone's worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the celebs will be wearing Stacy Lomman clothes and WendyB jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for you!!! You so deserve all the support you are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...thanks doll! it is the least i can do for a VERY talented future HUGE designer...
    so excited for you...and this new endeavor...embrace it...fear & all...you've got a lot of people backing you up =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the progress you're making in your fundraising efforts!

    ReplyDelete