STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

7.06.2010

Seeing Stars

As I mentioned in my previous post, the beautiful Farrah Fawcett wore a stars-and-stripes gown by talented designer, Zang Toi to the Oscar's in 2003.  Since Google (a.k.a. "Poodle") was unable to help me out, I contacted Zang.  He had his office email me these incredible pics...

Fawcett in HELLO! magazine wearing Zang Toi, 2003

Farrah at the same (as above) Vanity Fair Oscar party with Ryan O'Neal in 2003

Thank you Zang for sharing these wonderful photos.  I realized as I was writing this that Farrah Fawcett passed away just over one year ago (June 25, 2009).  We really lost an American Icon.  I think every red-blooded teenage boy had Farrah's famous red bathing suit poster hanging on their wall in the 70's and 80's!  Even Zang Toi said, "She was my favorite angel."

Farrah shows her patriotism in 1976

Zang Toi gives Farrah Fawcett some love

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I love that picture of them together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love a good patriotic look. I was wondering why they don't have a 4th of July parade to celebrate America in NYC like every other national parade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked for that picture and couldn't find it. Cannot believe that smile and sweetness is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Farrah was THE hair style of the 70s and I love that her hair remained fabulous for the next 30 years, as your photos attest!

    ReplyDelete