STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

7.26.2010

Sponsor a Dress!

I'm still trying to raise money to be able to put together my collection for the upcoming Spring 2011, NY Fashion Week.  I've been working very hard, but it's just not possible without a little help (there are so many expenses to account for).

sponsor this dress from my upcoming collection!
donate via paypal (on this blog or on my website www.stacylomman.com)

Wendy Brandes (the insanely talented jewelry designer) has been kind enough to "sponsor a dress" from the collection.  Kimberly Robertson has also jumped on the idea with a kind donation.  I'm giving everyone the opportunity to do the same!  Tell your friends too...

Feel free to email me with any specific questions at taffetadarlings at gmail dot com

7 comments:

  1. Everyone I know needs to retweet this or face my wrath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tweeted this & I will link this to my post tom as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, wish I could help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea to sponsor a dress, let me look into my budget! And. . . I'm about to RT!
    Anything that one of my internet idols {WendyB} is into is a MUST LOOK INTO for me! ;)

    Best of luck to you! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're AMAZING!!!! Your designs are out of this world and one-of-a-kind. Dream big!!!

    ReplyDelete