STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK - Luxury Apparel

STACY LOMMAN : NEW YORK  -  Luxury Apparel

7.16.2010

STACY LOMMAN NEW YORK

Hi everyone.  If I've been a little quiet lately it's because I have been spending time setting up a web site.  Please check it out (http://www.stacylomman.com/) and sign the "guest book."  I'm also working on a small collection that I plan to debut in September.  This is a pretty big undertaking considering I usually work on one piece at a time for specific clients, so I'm asking for a little support from my fellow readers to help get this thing off the ground.  Pass the word along to your friends and I'll keep everyone posted as to how things are progressing.  Should you care to make a contribution, please click the "donate" button on the web site or on my blog.

Wish me luck!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. good for you! looking forward to seeing your designs...congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC. I'm going to do a post on you soon... Can't wait to check out your site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dresses look amazing, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. I am so glad i get to finally see your designs. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no doubt it will be a success. The designs I've seen of yours are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!!! So proud of you! I can wait to see your fabulous sketches come to life! xo!

    ReplyDelete